A FRESH APPROACH TO SCHOOLS' OUTREACH
Engaging with schools and communities is crucial to ensuring that Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust establishes a sustainable and representative workforce for the future. It enables us to ‘grow our own’ and is a strategic priority for the NHS in the Five Year Forward View and HEE Quality Domains.
A STRONG WORKFORCE SUPPLY
PROMOTION OF THE ROLES AVAILABLE
A HEALTHIER CITY
A MORE REPRESENTATIVE WORKFORCE
A CREATIVE, CARING WORKFORCE
AN EMPLOYER OF CHOICE
- An immersive, interactive spectacle for 11-16 year olds (Key Stages 2 and 3).
- Clinical scenarios that inform, entertain, and educate.
- A ‘made to fit’ online show that can be taken on the road.
- Practical advice from the professionals who ‘live it’ every day.
- An ambassador for the hooked with ongoing support to build dream careers.
WHERE WILL IT BE?
- Schools and colleges throughout Hull and the East Riding (regular).
- Schools and colleges within the Yorkshire and Lincolnshire region.
- At least four major recruitment and education events within the region.