A FRESH APPROACH TO SCHOOLS' OUTREACH
Engaging with schools and communities is crucial to ensuring that Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust establishes a sustainable and representative workforce for the future. It enables us to ‘grow our own’ and is a strategic priority for the NHS in the Five Year Forward View and HEE Quality Domains.
A STRONG WORKFORCE SUPPLY
Promote opportunities to a wider community and greater pool of candidates, building a pipeline of talent.
PROMOTION OF THE ROLES AVAILABLE
Widen recruitment to the full range of roles, including the hardest to fill.
Link roles to the curriculum, make education positive and aspiration tangible.
A HEALTHIER CITY
Get young people in the right place and on the right path.
A MORE REPRESENTATIVE WORKFORCE
Build a workforce that represents the community and reflects the changing demographic.
A CREATIVE, CARING WORKFORCE
A changing workforce that thinks differently, tries new things, and improves care.
AN EMPLOYER OF CHOICE
Promote HUTH as a local employer of choice.
A coordinated, long-term approach with schools, careers, academies, colleges and universities.
- An online, interactive website for 11-16 year olds (Key Stage 3 and 4).
- Clinical scenarios that inform, entertain, and educate.
- Practical advice from the professionals who ‘live it’ every day.
- An ambassador for the hooked with ongoing support to build dream careers.
WHERE WILL IT BE?
- Schools and colleges throughout Hull and the East Riding (regular).
- Schools and colleges within the Yorkshire and Lincolnshire region.
- Available at major recruitment and education events within the region.