Hull Royal Infirmary
Our vision is Great Staff, Great Care, Great Future, as we believe that by developing an innovative, skilled and caring workforce, we can deliver great care to our patients and a great future for our employees, our Trust and our community.
Castle Hill Hospital
We operate from two main hospital sites: Hull Royal Infirmary and Castle Hill Hospital but we also have a number of additional services based across Hull.
We employ around 11,000 staff and welcome around one million patients through our doors every year.
- Our Senior Team
- Senior Team Business Expenses
- Senior Team External Business Interests
- Trust Board Meetings
- Trust Strategy
- Trust Structure Charts
- Vision, Goals and Values
- Corporate Documents
- Eliminating Mixed Sex Accommodation (EMSA)
- Charitable Donations
- Care Quality Commission: Fundamental Standards
- Privacy and Data Protection
- Freedom of Information
- Trust Expenditure over £25k
- Safer Staffing Reports
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Trust Board Statement: Countering fraud and bribery in the NHS
- NHS Constitution