QSIR Practitioner is a five-day (non-consecutive) in person training course and provides a more in-depth look at QI covering eight key modules:
- Day 1: Leading Improvement and Project Management
- Day 2: Measurement for Improvement
- Day 3: Engaging and Understanding Others, and Enhancing Sustainability of Improvement
- Day 4: Creativity in Improvement and Process Mapping
- Day 5: Demand and Capacity Management
The training will support you to develop a greater understanding of quality improvement methodology and apply a range of quality improvement tools to lead, coach and/or teach improvements. As part of the training, delegates are required to bring along an improvement project to work through and action learning sets are also in place to support delegates with their projects.
Each cohort typically consists of people from a range of backgrounds and professions both clinical and non-clinical. We believe this mix helps to make the programmes so vibrant and with many different perspectives, this provides a rich learning environment.
Delegates are required to attend all five sessions in order to complete the course. Dates for the next available cohorts of QSIR Practitioner are as follows:
- Day 1: Wednesday 6 September 2023
- Day 2: Wednesday 20 September 2023
- Day 3: Wednesday 4 October 2023
- Day 4: Wednesday 18 October 2023
- Day 5: Wednesday 1 November 2023
- Day 1: Tuesday 6 February 2024
- Day 2: Tuesday 20 February 2024
- Day 3: Tuesday 5 March 2024
- Day 4: Tuesday 19 March 2024
- Day 5: Tuesday 2 April 2024
If you would like to attend the practitioner course and are able to attend all five sessions, please complete a copy of the application form and return to email@example.com to reserve your place on the course.
NB: Please specify which cohort you are applying for.